This course introduces users to binding data from other sources to Web pages using DHTML and Data Source Objects. The course focuses on the Tabular Data Control, which dynamically displays data from text files.
- Explain the differences between server-side and client-side data binding
- Describe Data Source Objects and their applications
- Describe the Tabular Data Control (TDC) Data Source Object
- Create a text data file for use by the TDC
- Bind the data in the file to a Web page using both single-value and set binding
- Navigate and sort the data using the TDC's properties and methods
- Introduction to Data Binding
- DHTML Client-Side Data Binding
- Using Data Consumers
- Data Source Objects
- Using the TDC
- Managing the TDC
Product names mentioned in this catalog may be trademarks/servicemarks or registered trademarks/servicemarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged. All product names that are known to be trademarks or service marks have been appropriately capitalized. Use of a name in this catalog is for identification purposes only, and should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark, or as suggesting any affiliation between MindLeaders.com, Inc. and the trademark/servicemark proprietor.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...