This course describes the tools PowerPoint 2003 provides to format text and to import and modify clip art and other pictures.
- Specify the font, size, color, and style of text
- Create bulleted and numbered lists
- Use tabs, indents, justification, and line spacing
- Insert clip art pictures on a slide
- Modify the size, position, color, and other features of pictures
- Insert pictures from the Internet, from files, and from scanners or digital cameras
- Changing the look of text
- Using bullets and numbered lists
- Setting tabs and indents
- Working with pictures
- Using clip art
- Adding embellishments to a picture
- Inserting pictures into a presentation
Product names mentioned in this catalog may be trademarks/servicemarks or registered trademarks/servicemarks of their respective companies and are hereby acknowledged. All product names that are known to be trademarks or service marks have been appropriately capitalized. Use of a name in this catalog is for identification purposes only, and should not be regarded as affecting the validity of any trademark or service mark, or as suggesting any affiliation between MindLeaders, Inc. and the trademark/servicemark proprietor.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...