The Cisco Related Series by MindLeaders CIT 642-831 is designed to help learners prepare for Cisco's Internet Troubleshooting Support Exam (CIT 642-831). This series provides a general overview of establishing a baseline, determining an effective troubleshooting strategy, resolving problems at the physical and data link layers, resolving problems at the network layer, and resolving problems at the transport and application layers.
The test that this series prepares students to take is a part of earning the Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) certification.
This series is for anyone preparing for the Cisco CIT 642-831 exam or for anyone who wants to learn more about networking.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...