This series is designed to prepare the student to pass the Certified Internet Webmaster (CIW) Security 1D0-470 exam. It helps the student achieve proficiency in identifying security threats, developing countermeasures, and using firewall systems and attack recognition technologies. It covers the fundamental concepts and principles of network security, and it describes the most common types of attacks that can occur. It covers basic networking models, such as TCP/IP and the OSI reference model, and it explains the security vulnerabilities of protocols used at each layer in the model. It also covers the basic tools and procedures used to protect a network, including firewalls, encryption, auditing, and log analysis.
The test that this series prepares students to take is a part of earning the Certified Internet Webmaster Security Professional certification.
This series is for professionals who wish to learn more about network security and those wanting to attain Certified Internet Webmaster certification on the CIW Security 1D0-470 exam.
- Flash and audio provide animated, interactive Lesson Introductions, Activities, and Simulations.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...