This series introduces users to Crystal Reports 8, a popular database reporting program. In this series, you will learn how to create standard and custom reports. You will also learn how to filter, summarize, sort, group, and manipulate data by inserting formulas and functions.
This series is for anyone who wants to get started using Crystal Reports 8.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...