This series shows users how to create presentations using PowerPoint 2000. The series is designed to help users prepare for the MOS PowerPoint 2000 Core examination. The basics of PowerPoint, including navigation, templates, copying and deleting slides, and modifying the Slide Master, are presented. Detailed information on layout concepts and inserting text is provided, as well as how to integrate graphics and tables in presentations. Advanced topics covered include adding custom features and formatting, producing notes and handouts, running a slide show, and Web-based features such as hyperlinks, emailing slides, and publishing to the Web.
This series targets anyone preparing for the MOS PowerPoint 2000 Core exam.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...