The Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 - Distributed Application Development test is the second required exam to become a Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS) in .NET Framework 2.0 Distributed Applications. This study guide will prepare you to demonstrate your skills in building web services and distributed applications in Visual Studio 2005 and .NET technologies using Visual Basic code examples. Practice exams are also included, for both Visual Basic and C#, which will allow you to answer questions in the same format that the test will use on exam day, and will provide in-depth instructional feedback on each question to thoroughly cover every subject you'll need to master.
The test that this series prepares students to take is a part of earning the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): .NET Framework 2.0 Distributed Applications certification.
This course is for anyone who is preparing for the MCTS 70-529 Exam.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...