This series will prepare you for the TS: Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007, Configuring exam. This exam is the only requirement to apply for the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist: SharePoint Server 2007, Configuring certification. This study guide will cover configuring all aspects of SharePoint Server 2007, including Portal, search, content management, and business intelligence. Practice exams are also included, which will allow you to answer questions in the same format that the test will use on exam day, and will provide in-depth instructional feedback on each question to thoroughly cover every subject you'll need to master.
The test that this series prepares students to take is a part of earning the Microsoft Certified Technology Specialist (MCTS): SharePoint Server 2007, Configuring certification.
This series is for anyone who wants to achieve MCTS 70-630 certification.
- Flash-based instructional demonstrations applying course concepts.
- Instructional audio with graphics highlighting key points.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...