This series provides an in-depth look at Visual Basic 6.0. Introductory topics covered include the Visual Basic programming process, development environment, and program structure, and creating controls and setting properties. Creating controls and coding are covered in detail, including a discussion of datatypes, literals, variables, and storing and calculating data. Coding tools and other supplied tools such as subroutines, arguments, and various functions are explored, and manipulation of data files and printing from an application is discussed. Advanced topics covered in this series including tuning your program with additional Visual Basic tools, and preparing a Visual Basic program for distribution.
This series is for anyone who wants to start learning how to use Visual Basic 6.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- Supplied sample files include sample documents, application files, programs, and programming code that enable learners to practice with these files, enhancing the learning experience.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...