This series provides a comprehensive look at Microsoft Works. It discusses basic tasks for getting started with Works, including operating the Works Task Launcher, using Task Wizards and help, managing documents, printing files, and working with multiple windows and applications. It explains how to use the Works word processor to create and edit documents, and how to format Works documents. It also covers how to use the Works spreadsheet, including entering, selecting, and manipulating data, using formulas and functions, formatting the spreadsheet, and creating charts. Additional topics include using the Works database for basic organization and presentation tasks, using the Calendar, and Works functions that can be used across multiple applications in Works.
This series is for anyone who wants to get the most out of using Microsoft Works.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...