The WebSphere Studio Application Developer and J2EE series is designed to introduce learners to Web based application development using IBM's WebSphere Studio Application Developer and related J2EE technologies. This series provides a general overview of software development, J2EE, and the WebSphere product line. This series also teaches learners how to design and develop user interfaces with both HTTP and XML/XSL, servlets, and JavaServer Pages (JSPs) for Web-based deployment. Finally, this series teaches learners about the Struts framework, layered architecture design principles, and both functional and user testing.
This series is for anyone who wants to learn about Java 2 Platform, Enterprise Edition (J2EE) programming using IBM's WebSphere 5.0 Studio Application Developer (WSAD).
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...