This series shows users how to install and configure Windows Server 2003 software, as well as how to install and configure Active Directory. The series covers how to install and manage print services, how to handle TCP/IP addresses, and how to set up and manage directory services, domains, and trust relationships in a Windows 2003-based environment. It discusses how to manage users and groups, including details on profiles, policies, and groups, and covers how Windows 2003 controls access to NTFS files and directories, and how to manage shares. The series concludes by covering strategies for backing up and restoring a Windows Server 2003 machine and discussing security strategies for Windows Server 2003.
This series is for users who have some basic knowledge of networking concepts and want to learn how to install and use Windows Server 2003.
- Simulations teach learners to perform specific tasks in applications through guided, multi-step exercises.
- Activities allow learners to apply course concepts in an interactive questioning environment.
- Exercises allow learners to practice in the actual application being studied.
- A Course Topics list contains active hyperlinks, permitting quick access to specific topics.
- Find-A-Word allows learners to look up an unfamiliar term in the Glossary, on the Web, or in a dictionary. In addition, it lets them find other occurrences of the term in the same course.
- Search text enables learners to rapidly search all text within a course to easily retrieve information required.
- Courses challenge the learner with a variety of question formats, including multi-step simulations, true/false, multiple choice, and fill-in-the-blank.
- A skill assessment generates a customized learning path based on the results of a pre-test.
- A glossary provides a reference for definitions of unfamiliar terms.
- Bookmarking tracks the learner's progress in a course.
Return To Top
Save even more when signing up for a Combo Pack! Click below for more
Monthly Special - Our best values!! »
We always offer several special offers with savings from $50-$100
& more! Check out this month's special offers...