This is an introductory course on Cisco Data Center Components and Technologies. Upon completion of this course students will be able to identify and describe the components that make up a data center. These components include Nexus switches, MDS switches, the Cisco UCS line of servers, and storage. In addition, students will discover the benefits of Data Center virtualization and a unified fabric.
- None Required
- This course offers the official training for the Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (640-911 DCICN) certification exam which is a component exam for the CCNA Data Center certification.
- 640-911 DCICN
- Included Labs
- Configuring L2 Trunk Ports
- Inspecting STP and Creating VLANs
- Configuring PVRST+
- Configuring STP Edge Ports
- Implementing and Verifying MST
- Configuring Layer 3 on an SVI
- Enabling RIP on the Default VRF
- Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking
- Module 1: Building a Simple Network
- Module 2: Implementing a Switched Network
- Module 3: IP Addressing
- Module 4: Routing on the Cisco Nexus Switch
- This course is intended for students who are new to Data Centers and looking to understand all the components that make up a real-world Data Center. In addition, anyone interested in the DCICN CCNA Data Center certification exam will benefit from this course.
Introducing Cisco Data Center Networking (DCICN) 1.0 Expert Encore
- Describe How a Network Works
- Configure, Verify and Troubleshoot a Switch with VLANs and Interswitch Communications Using Nexus
- Implement an IP Addressing Scheme and IP Services to Meet Network Requirements in a Medium-Size Enterprise Branch Office Network Using Nexus
- Configure, Verify, and Troubleshoot Basic Router Operation and Routing on Cisco Devices Using Nexus