Microsoft’s latest version of Windows Server has never been more powerful or flexible. This Networking with Windows Server 2016 course will provide best practices for planning, implementing, and configuring core networking services in Windows 2016 server environments while preparing the learner for the 70-741 exam.
- To benefit fully from this course, students should have the following prerequisite courses/skills and knowledge:
- Six months to one year of IT experience
- Hands-on desktop experience with a Windows operating system.
- Strong familiarity with networking and security concepts
- Familiarity with Active Directory concepts, such as user and computer accounts.
- Windows Server experience.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016 MCSA
- 70-741: INetworking with Windows Server 2016
- Networking with Windows Server 2016
- IPv4 and IPv6 Address Management
- DHCP Management
- DNS Name Resolution
- Configuring DNS Zones
- Implementing IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Network Connectivity and Remote Access
- Securing Remote Authentication
- Supporting Branch Office Technologies
- Advanced Network Infrastructures
Individuals who will manage the planning, implementing, and configuration of core networking services in Windows 2016 Server environments, and individuals preparing for the Microsoft Networking with Windows Server 2016 (70-741) exam.
Networking with Windows Server 2016 Expert Live with Encore
- Manage IPv4 Addresses
- Manage IPv6 Addresses
- Manage DHCP
- Use DNS Name Resolution
- Configure DNS Zones
- Implement IP Address Management (IPAM)
- Describe Network Connectivity
- Describe Remote Access
- Secure Remote Authentication
- Support Branch Office Technologies
- Identify Advanced Network Infrastructures