Online Training Course Features
- Internet-based, HTML designed. Loads as easily
with a 56K modem as it does with cable.
- Self-paced and Interactive with unlimited single
user access. Leads to greater retention of covered material.
- Master index listing -- to search within all
courses while in one course. Easily move from once section of one
course to a specific section within another course.
- Online course glossaries. No dictionaries needed
with e-LearningCenter's online training.
- Automatically bookmarks your place to start where you
left off. Easily return to where you were when you exited
- Instructional steps -- easy to follow walk through
- Simulations, exercises, and practice files --
try it out. Greatly enhances retention, increases students level
of involvement, and keeps the material fresh and exciting.
- Notes -- See additional information related
to the topic in the text. These courses are thorough and have depth!
- Tips -- See a different, faster, or easier way
of doing something.
- Quick References -- See a quick reference guide
to the features introduced in a chapter.
- Details -- Display more detailed information
related to the current topic.
- Hotwords -- See related information with the
click of a MOSe.
- Navigation Bar -- Maneuver easily through the
courses, or even, from course to course.
- Microsoft Approved Courseware Logo -- to prepare
you for a Microsoft certifications.
- Course Topics and Index -- with searching feature
and hyper-links to get you where you need to go quickly and easily.
- Printable Exercises -- PDF downloadable files
for extra practice.
- Sample Application Files -- PDF downloadable
- Pre and Post Skill Assessment Test for each course
-- can be used before, mid-way, or after taking the course. First
try, best try and course grade are tracked. If passed, green check
mark will appear as 'mastered'. Also, on the scores page, there
are direct links for the units, so if a student does not master
a particular unit, they can click on that unit and go directly there
to retake that unit. The pre and post assessments provide great
trackability and measurability.
- Certificate of Completion -- If the student
completes a course with 70% or better, then the certificate of completion
button appears on the scores page, so the student can print a professional
certificate of completion.
Additional Training Course Features
By purchasing one of
these online training subscriptions, an individual has unlimited access
to all courses in that pack for one full year. So you can take those
courses over and over if desired. Also, with the search, index and
glossary features within each course, a subscription makes for a very
handy reference tool.
The only thing that is downloaded and stored on a hard drive is the
Flash Web Player plugin.
The value that these Packs deliver is unmatched anywhere. It's great
for business, big and small, and even better for the individual user
wanting to upgrade their skills and marketability. These Packs are
tremendous with built in flexibility. Take each course as often as
you need to, only when you want to. Take a look around e-LearningCenter
and read about the benefits of e-Learning
through online training subscriptions.
Have a question about something not answered here? Check
out our FAQs section.
CompTIA A+ / Network+
HTML / DHTML
C / C++
Special Pricing On
Bundled Packages! »
Our most popular bundled pakcages - SAVE BIG! Click
below for details!
BIG, BIG Savings »
Save even more when you sign up for one of our combination packs.
Our best values!